I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of my clients and website visitors; this policy sets out how I will treat your personal information.
1. What Information do I collect?
I may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and I on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make.
- information that you provide me for the purpose of subscribing to my email newsletter (including name and email address);
- any other information that you choose to send to me.
2. Using Your Personal Information
I may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- send you goods purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general communications;
- send you my email newsletter. (you can opt-out at any time)
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
All website financial transactions are are handled throughmy payment services provider, Stripe, unless requested otherwise, to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.
I may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights.
5. Security of your personal information
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6. Policy Amendments
7. Your Rights
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. (for this purpose, I will accept a photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
I may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct me not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to me. You may opt-out of my email newsletter at any time via the link supplied in every email.